Browbeat started as a project to help determine the number of database connections a given OpenStack deployment uses via stress tests. It has since grown into a set of Ansible playbooks to help check deployments for known issues, install tools and change parameters of the overcloud.
Browbeat pulls in the following technologies:
- Rally scenarios and automated workloads
- Automatic graph generation via Graphite/Grafana
- Log file aggregation and visualization via Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana
- Performance testing with Shaker, Rally and Perfkit
- .. more features on the way